Welcome to Big Woods Art! This blog is designed to show off all of the wonderful art created by the amazing students at Big Woods. Enjoy!

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

It's MUG-Nificent!












This fall I offered an art class called "It's MUG-Nificent" through Community Education. I had a fabulous time working with 5 students as they created their own clay mug creations! The students first decorated their mugs with clay attachments and added a handle, then the next week we glazed them. The final products are fun mugs that can be used to drink/eat out of and are dishwasher safe. They turned out great and I am proud of my Mug-nificent students! :)
I am also starting a drawing class this Thursday and it's not too late to sign up! Contact Community Education if you are interested!

No comments:

Post a Comment