Welcome to Big Woods Art! This blog is designed to show off all of the wonderful art created by the amazing students at Big Woods. Enjoy!

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

4th Grade Still Life


Alright, I can't for the life of me figure out how to make this picture turn the right way, so I am just going to live with it for now! Even though the picture is crooked, it doesn't change how I feel about the 4th grader's still life project. My feelings can be summed up in one word: PUMPED!! or maybe PUMP(kin)ED! haha. Anyways, the fourth graders have been working hard on their still lives. Mr. Sherman, a third grade teacher, was wonderful enough to donate a bunch of pumpkins for this project. We set up still lives around the room and the students could choose one to draw. They were then able to add details to the background. All of the drawings are looking great! And my favorite part about the project? The absolute silence in the room because the kids are so involved in their drawings. I love that! Way to go 4th graders! I know the finished product will be incredible!

No comments:

Post a Comment